Definition of Term [In Glossary]
Investings Involves Risks.
Investing involves risk. It’s important you acknowledge the following important investment warnings:
- The value of securities, stocks, shares and investments, and the income derived from them, may fluctuate and can increase as well as decrease;
- We do not guarantee any specific outcome or profit;
- There is real risk of loss in following any strategy or investment discussed in this website.
- Investors may not always get the original amount invested in return; and
- Past performance is not a guarantee or indicator of future performance.