Chairman & CEO, Berkshire Hathaway
One of The Greatest Investors of all Time
BUFFET, THE PHILANTRHOPIST
Warren Edward Buffett (/ˈbʌfɪt/; born August 30, 1930) is an American investor, business tycoon, and philanthropist, who is the chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway. He is considered one of the most successful investors in the world and has a net worth of US$88.9 billion as of December 2019, making him the fourth-wealthiest person in the world.
Buffett has been the chairman and largest shareholder of Berkshire Hathaway since 1970. He has been referred to as the “Oracle” or “Sage” of Omaha by global media outlets. He is noted for his adherence to value investing and for his personal frugality despite his immense wealth.
BUFFET STOCKS INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO
- Amazon – U.S. (Consumer Services) NASDAQ: AMZN
- American Airlines Group Inc – U.S (Airline) NASDAQ: AAL
- American Express Company – U.S (Financial Services) NYSE: AXP
- Apple – U.S. (Technology) NASDAQ: AAPL
- AT&T – U.S (Telecommunications) NYSE: T
- Bank of America Corp – U.S (Bank & Financial Services) NYSE: BAC
- Bank of New York Mellon Corp – U.S (Banking & Financial) NYSE: BK
- Berkshire Hathaway – U.S. (Financial) NYSE: BRK.A
- Biogen Inc. – U.S (Biotech) NASDAQ: BIIB
- Charter Communications Inc. – U.S.(Telecoms) NASDAQ: CHTR
- Coca Cola – U.S (Retail, Food & Beverage) NYSE: KO
- Costco Wholesale – U.S (Retail) NASDAQ: COST
- Deere & Company – U.S (Machinery Manufacturing) NYSE: DE
- Delta Air Lines, Inc. – U.S. (Airline) NYSE: DAL
- General Motors Company – U.S (Motors & Vehicles) NYSE: GM
- Goldman Sachs Group Inc. – U.S (Investment Bank) NYSE: GS
- IBM Common Stock – U.S. (Computer Hardware) NYSE: IBM
- Johnson & Johnson – US (Pharmaceutical)
- JPMorgan Chase – U.S. (Financial) NYSE: JPM
- Kraft Heinz Co – U.S (Food Company) NASDAQ: KHCS
- Kroger Co – U.S (Retail) NYSE: KR
- Mastercard – U.S (Financial Services) NYSE: MA
- Moody’s Corporation – U.S (Business & Financial Services) NYSE: MCO
- Occidental Petroleum Corporation – U.S (Petrochem) NYSE: OXY
- Oracle Corporation– U.S (Computers & Technology) NYSE: ORCL
- Phillips 66 – US (Oil & Energy) NYSE: PSX
- Procter & Gamble – U.S (Consumer Services) NYSE: PG
- RH (Former) Restoration Hardware – US (Home Furnishing) NYSE: RH
- Sirius XM Holdings Inc. – U.S (Satellite Radio Services) NASDAQ: SIRI
- Southwest Airlines Co. – U.S (Airlines) NYSE: LUV
- Suncor Energy Inc. – Canada (Energy/Oil) NYSE: SU
- Synchrony Financial – U.S (Financial Services) NYSE: SYF
- Travelers Companies Inc. – U.S (Insurance) NYSE: TRV
- United Airlines Holdings Inc. – US ( Airline) NASDAQ: UAL
- United Parcel Service, Inc. (Logistics) NYSE: UPS
- US Bancorp – U.S (Banking) NYSE: USB
- Verisign, Inc. – U.S (Internet Company) NASDAQ: VRSN
- Verizon Communications – U.S (Telecommunications) NYSE: VZ
- Visa, Inc. – U.S. (Financial) NYSE: V
- Wells Fargo & Co – U.S (Financial Services) NYSE: WFC
WARNING: Investing in Stocks offer both High Risks & High Rewards. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
INVESTORS SHOPPING LIST [Amid Pandemic Crisis 2020]
In the List are 40+ Among the Top Best Tech Stocks with the Best Value, Fastest Growth, Most Momentum, Stay-At-Home Quality, Stocks to Watch, etc. in 2020.
40 Cheap Stocks to Buy TodayStocks Shopping List40 Stocks to Buy Today at a Bargain.More Popular Stocks | Apple | Tesla | Google | Facebook | Microsoft | Amazon | Alibaba | Walmart | Netflix | Disney | Starbucks | Mc Donalds | Paypal | Visa | More..| 1,000+...
The World’s richest and Billionaire investors are having their shopping spree on stocks in the market as they see massive opportunity on bargains of a lifetime.
This website contains affiliate links. The links may appear on different posts and pages on this site. We may receive compensations in the form of advertising fee, affiliate commission or other rewards on sales via the hypertext links to our vendor-partners. We do not markup any prices from any vendors or company-providers. Thus, there is no additional charge on your part. The best thing is that, your support in purchasing through these links enables us to keep tons of the site information material contents for FREE; Your support can also help us to cover the costs in operating and maintaining this website.
Documents and other contents posted on this site may also contain links to information created and maintained by Third-Parties. These links are provided solely for your convenience and for your information purposes only. This site is not endorsed by anyone or by any company. This is an independent site. All information (including prices, dates, times, availability) contained on this site are unofficial and subject to change without notice. Please see our FULL DISCLAIMER. Thank you and we appreciate your support!.
Trading in the financial markets (including trading on margin) provides a wide range of opportunities and enables investors who are ready to take risks to make high profits. However, it carries a potentially high level of risk of loss at the same time. You should never invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Therefore, prior to trading you should take into careful consideration whether such operations are suitable for you in terms of your level of knowledge and financial situation. Your due diligence and education on Trading & Investments is therefore highly recommended.